The ACFOMI Employment Services provides bilingual services to job seekers who want to integrate the labour market and/or reorient their career. It also provides job seekers with information on various programs and subsidies offered by the MAESD. Our Employment Services team is dedicated to ensuring that both Anglophone and Francophone youth and adults find work that meet their expectations.
Effective job-search tools and strategies:
- Assistance in resume writing and updating in French and English
- Assistance in cover and thank you letters writing in French and English
- Access to techniques and coaching to perform well in an interview
- Access to career guidance and training/development services
- Assistance and support in your endeavours with individual consultations