|Nom d'entreprise||First Canadian Title (FCT)|
|Lieu||Oakville, London, Moncton|
|Date d'affichage||juin 7, 2017|
|Site web / Website||www.fct.ca|
|Comment postuler / How to apply||Sur le site internet de l'entreprise / On the company website|
|Type d'emploi / Type of job||Contrat / Contract|
At First Canadian Title (FCT), we are proud of our success and excited about our future potential. It is our employees' dedication and ongoing pursuit of excellence that has made us Canada's leading provider of title insurance. Our employees are encouraged to harness new ideas, to unleash their imaginations and to create innovative products and services, as well as persistently seek ways to improve our service and respond to our customers' needs. Our employees are people whose passion for their work, commitment to customers, contributions to the company and influence on its corporate culture are what create and grow FCT.
We are continually searching for great talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. We are currently seeking a Bilingual Customer Accounts Specialist, who would like to join a company that is committed to the success of each employee and offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Accounts, you will undertake the following:
• Be the main point of contact for customers regarding their FCT account, handling inbound calls, faxes and emails
• Collect undisputed amounts older than 30 days as per the Collection Guideline, logging contact in the collection system
• Resolve disputed amounts within established service levels, liaising with internal business partners such as processing centres and sales teams
• Review accounts regularly, providing status updates to the super visor and escalating problem accounts as necessary
• Reconcile accounts to identify any payment or billing discrepancies, refunding customers as required and recommending amounts for write-off
• Recommend and implement process improvements
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with external customers
• Provide backup support for team members
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in both French and English
• College and/or university graduate, accounting experience an asset
• Oracle Advanced Collections experience an asset
• 3-5 years related business-to-business collection experience in a similar role
• Strong organizational and computer skills (Outlook, Excel, and Word 2010)
• Team player who can work with minimal supervision and a positive, collaborative attitude
• Exceptional customer service skills
To apply for this role, please visit our website www.fct.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for choosing FCT!